21 November 2011

God's Chisel

I know I still have some catching up to do about travels and adventures of the last month. But we're pretty busy with work at the moment so it may take a while to cover all that. In the meantime, I figured I'd just share some little things that I like and that encourage me. 
This video we watched at the retreat and I think it's great! 
It's by the Skit Guys who have tons of great stuff to check out. 
Enjoy the video! 
(You can turn off the music using the controller at the bottom of the page.)



*Please be in prayer for our team. Several of us are dealing with health issues, trying to get and stay well. We also have a lot of daunting deadlines coming up. Pray for focus, vision, and creativity as we tackle these projects and seek to glorify God. Also, please lift up all those serving on the field this week as we celebrate Thanksgiving far from family and friends. For some this may be the first time they have spent the holidays away from their loved ones. Thank you for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment