06 December 2012

Holiday Spirit

I don't know about you, but I'm not sure how it came to be December. How are we just a couple of weeks away from Christmas?! It doesn't seem possible. With the days flying off the calendar, a mountain of work in front of me, and frequent thoughts about January and all that is coming, I'm having a hard time feeling festive just yet. The one thing that I have been enjoying though: CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! I love it. I get so excited for my favorite songs and carols every year. So many incredible songs with powerful truth baked right in! Nothing makes me cheerier than some beautiful Christmas music. So if you are in need of a little Christmas spirit yourself, check out this awesome caroling flash mob. Watch all the way to the end; you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment